Links & Copyrights
Kagoshima Airport Building Co., Ltd. owns the copyright to text, photos, art, and other content published on Our Website. Any reproduction, reuse, redistribution, or sale of that content is prohibited except as permitted for personal use and other such reasons by Japan's Copyright Act.
This website contains information such as schedules provided by airline and bus companies, and other organizations. Please verify this information with those companies before acting based on it.
Please take the following precautions concerning links to Our Website. When establishing links, clarify that it links to the "Kagoshima Airport Website," and use our homepage URL, https://www.koj-ab.co.jp/. Please be aware that we may change the address or its contents at any time without prior notification.
Please email us the following information through our "Contact Us" link before establishing a link to Our Website.
(1) Website content, address
(2) The name of the business operating the website, the names of an administrator or contact, or a personal name
(3) Contact address (contact's name, phone number, email address)
(4) Link establishment date
Our company may disallow the link if we determined the content of the requesting website is inappropriate. We may also ask that a link be deleted or removed after it is established. Our company assumes no responsibility for reparations or complaints concerning links.
*We do not consent to any links from the following types of websites.
- Websites that violate public order and morals
- Commercial websites
- Websites that infringe or aim to infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our company or a third party
- Websites that infringe or aim to infringe on the property, reputation, personal rights, or privacy of our company or a third party
- Websites that contain abusive or threatening messages and that display Our Website within such messages
(If there are abusive or threatening messages, establish the link with (TARGET attribute is " _blank").
- Websites that may create a misunderstanding in the viewer's judgement
- Wesites from which our company determines links are inappropriate for any other reason
The content of websites that Our Webite links to is the sole responsibility of the administrators of those websites, and our company assumes no responsibility for that content.
Social Media Policy
《The Kagoshima Airport Building Co., Ltd. Social Media Policy 》
Public social media accounts of Kagoshima Airport Building Co., Ltd. (hereafter, "Our Company") shall adhere to the following approach, conduct, and fundamental etiquette.
Facebook: Kagoshima Airport
Topics/Purpose: The Facebook page of the Kagoshima Airport operated and controlled by Kagoshima Airport Building Co., Ltd.
The page distributes information about Kagoshima Airport and public announcements. We plan to periodically add new content.
Personal Responsibility in the Distribution of Information on Social Media
- We will provide information with the recognition that information transmitted on the Internet is accessible by an unspecified large number of people.
- We fully recognize that each piece of information we transmit may have considerable consequences.
- All information we transmit on the Internet will comply with applicable laws and regulations as well as the internal standards of Our Company.
- We acknowledge that information we transmit may potentially be altered.
- We are constantly aware of the enormous contribution building good relationships through social media and through communication between our employees and our customers has on improving the public image of Our Company.
Engaging on Social Media
- Our attitude will always be to listen closely to what others have to say. We will listen to the opinions of our customers.
- We will take responsibility for information transmission and interactions, and be careful not to create any misunderstandings.
- We will not transmit any content containing personal information.
- We understand that information made public on the Internet can never be completely deleted.
- We will fulfill our responsibilities regarding our day to day affairs.
Compliance With Laws and Regulations
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We will never take any actions that will infringe on the copyrights or usage rights of a third party, damage a third party's reputation with slander, or violate any other rights of a third party.
- Whenever citing an article or other published content of a third party, we will specify the source of the content and the portion cited.
Information and Requests for All of our Customers and Users
- All information transmitted by Our Company (its employees) on social media does not necessarily reflect announcements or positions of Kagoshima Airport Building Co., Ltd. Formal announcements will be published on Our Company's website.
- In some cases, we may cite items posted by our customers.
Information posted on social media is of the moment, and may be changed at a later time.