Article 1 (Scope of Application)
Article 2 (Items to Adhere/Consent to)
By using the Services, the User consents and will adhere to the following items.
- The User is responsible for the consequences of contents and information (hereinafter, the "Information") submitted, posted, published, displayed, or provided (hereinafter, "provide") through use (Entails all methods for using the Sites, including submitting, posting, publishing, displaying, and providing content, as well as simply browsing. Hereinafter, "use") of the Services.
- All of the information provided by the User will be viewable by all other Users of the Services.
- The User is responsible for management of the password he or she uses to access the Services, as well as actions/activities resulting from the password's use.
- The User is responsible for damages caused to third parties while using the Services, including monetary compensation, and for resolving the conflict with the applicable third parties. In addition, the User will not involve the Company in the matter in any way.
- The Company takes no responsibility for damages the User incurs by using the Services, unless the damage was the result of willful or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to demand monetary compensation from Users who violate the terms in this and following articles and cause damages to the Company.
- The Company does not support, indicate, or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legality, or other attributes of Information provided to the Sites by the User or by someone other than the User. (* The Company does not support, indicate, or guarantee that the information is complete, true, accurate, or credible.) In the course of using the Services, the User or a third party may encounter information that is unpleasant, harmful, inaccurate, or inappropriate. The Company takes no responsibility for this, even if it causes damages to said User or third party.
Article 3 (Prohibited Actions)
The User will not perform any of the following actions while using the Services.
- Actions that infringe upon or could infringe upon the rights and property of the Company, other Users, or third parties
- Acts that slander the Company, other Users, or third parties, and their products, Services, or other business activities
- Acts infringing on the privacy of the Company, other Users, or third parties, such as the publishing of personal information including names, telephone numbers, and addresses
- Election campaigning or similar acts
- Acts proselytizing or soliciting membership to certain religions, organizations, or groups
- Acts that use or reproduce Information or other content provided by the Services for purposes exceeding personal use
- Acts that use Information or other content obtained from the Services for commercial purposes
- Acts that compromise the interests of the Company, other Users, or third parties
- Acts in violation or which may be in violation of public order and morality
- Providing information that is harmful, obscene, or violent, or information that includes portrayals of such a nature
- Acts connected with or which may be connected with criminal conduct
- Acts that may make other Users or third parties feel uncomfortable, such as malicious or discriminatory actions
- Acts that interfere with the operation of the Services, or defame the credibility of the Company
- Providing the information of others through fraudulent personal identification, impersonation, or other acts
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 4 (Handling of Intellectual Property)
- The information disclosed on the Sites in the course of using the Services is the property of the Company or the relevant information provider (hereinafter combined as the "Information Provider(s)"). Of this information, photographs, video, and other content protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, are also the property of the Information Providers. The User is forbidden from reproducing, publicly disclosing, transmitting (including public transmission), distributing, transferring, leasing, translating, adapting or otherwise reprinting all or part of the content contained in the Services without obtaining written consent from the Information Providers.
- Information Providers other than the Company shall grant the Company license to use the information and intellectual property right-protected contents they published on the Sites. This license shall be unlimited, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable, and royalty-free.